The Town of Pinetops is now accepting applications for the position of a part-time dispatcher.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving emergency as well as non-emergent phone calls for Police, Fire, EMS and Utility Services.
- Documenting and logging calls for service
- Distributing calls for service via the radio system
- High School diploma or equivalent. Possess computer and typing skills
- Ability to professionally communicate with the public
Available to work all different schedules — including some weekends, holidays and over-night shifts.
* This will be a part-time position and salary will be based on qualifications.
Please contact The Town of Pinetops for questions and applications.
Posted on Wed, March 29, 2017
by Lakisha Randolph