Current employment opportunities with the Town of Pinetops:
PATROL OFFICER - The Town of Pinetops is currently seeking applicants for the full-time positions of Patrol Officer (hiring range $31,000 - $40,000) and for positions as Reserve Patrol Officers (hiring range dependent on qualifications).
Responding to emergency police situations; driving or walking to observe illegal or suspicious activities; affecting arrests, traffic control, maintaining law and order; conducting investigations to the fullest extent possible and undertaking special assignments.
Applying For Employment
If you are interested in applying for a position as a Patrol Officer, review the basic requirements listed below and visit the Town of Pinetops for an application packet.
Basic Employment Requirements
◦ Must be at least 21 years of age
◦ Complete Basic Law Enforcement Training and meet state certification requirements
◦ Have a high school diploma or GED
◦ Pass a oral interview, physical, drug screen, and psychological evaluation
◦ Successfully pass a background investigation
◦ No felony convictions
◦ U.S. citizen
◦ 401k Plan
◦Paid Vacation Days
◦ Sick Leave
◦ Fully-paid Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage for Employee
◦ Law Enforcement Local Government Retirement System
◦ Life Insurance
Positions will be open until filled
The Town of Pinetops is an equal opportunity employer
Contact The Town of Pinetops at 252-827-4435
Posted on Tue, September 27, 2016
by Town of Pinetops